A new adventure awaits them
as they prepare for school.
Excitement for new possibilities
and fear of the unknown
mingle in their hearts.
Thoughts of achievement and failure
slow their footsteps.
Bless all children this day, O God.
Give them inquiring and discerning hearts,
courage to persevere in all they undertake,
the gift of joy and wonder in all things,
laughter and love to share with all,
and sure and certain knowledge
of your unfailing love.
Prayer for Children Going to School
Top Rated Prayers
- The Toddler Code of Conduct: 20 Rules Toddlers Live By
- Incredible Photos of Parents Around the World
- 10 Toys You Should Never Buy Your Child
- 12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid
- Dr. James Dobson and Son Inspire Families to Leave a Powerful Legacy in Updated Parenting Film Series
- 10 Things Kids Need To Hear More