Prayer Upon Entering Mikveh for Conversion
O God, you are the Fountain of Life! I enter this Mikveh as an expression of my commitment to immerse myself in the faith of Israel and in the waters of Torah. Even as our ancestors crossed the sea on their pilgrimage to Sinai, may my Tevilah (immersion) nurture my resolve to take shelter under the wings of the Shekhina and seal my devotion to a life of Torah. Avodah and Gemilut Hasadim (learning, worship and deeds of justice and kindness).
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Life Lessons From the Life of Solomon
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith
- Balance: A Story of Faith, Family, and Life on the Line