Grant Us True Peace
O God! O our Master! You are eternal life and everlasting peace by Your essence and attributes. The everlasting peace is from You and it returns to You. O our Sustainer! Grant us the life of true peace and usher us into the abode of peace. O Glorious and Bounteous One! You are blessed and sublime.
Allahumma ya mowlana antas-salaam, wa minkas-salaam, wa ilaika yarjaus-salaam, haiyyina rabbana bis-salaam, wa adkhilna daras-salaam, tabarakta rabbana wa-ta'laita, ya zal jalali wal ikram
Top Rated Prayers
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith
- Balance: A Story of Faith, Family, and Life on the Line
- What Christians Want to Know But Are Afraid to Ask
- Suppress Your Appetite Naturally with These Tips