Father, I'm praying for (name one or more) and others in my circle of family and friends who have children or teenagers still in school...
Raise up Christian teachers for these young people, and help
their teachers serve and teach as they are gifted by the Spirit.
Give them instructors who genuinely care about the students
for whom they're responsible. (Romans 12:4–8)
May their teachers set an example for all the kids they teach
through the lives they're living in Christ; help them to live
above reproach. Whatever subject or age they're teaching,
may they always speak Your truth and not be carried away by
or promote the ideas or opinions of men. (1 Timothy 4:12; 3:2a;
Hebrews 13:7a, 9a)
May others who have responsibilities over these young people,
such as coaches, band directors, and others who supervise
them, never grow tired of doing what's right, for You will not
forget their work or the love they show these kids. Keep their
teachers strong in the Lord, and may Your Word live in them.
(2 Thessalonians 3:13; Hebrews 6:10; 1 John 2:14b)
May their teachers devote themselves to teaching, giving
themselves fully to it as the work You've given them to do.
(1 Corinthians 16:15b; 15:58a)
In Jesus' name, amen.
To Have Devoted Teachers
Top Rated Prayers
- 5 Ways Catholic Parents Can Grow in Faith
- How the Rosary Brings Us Closer to Jesus
- Vatican Synod Shows Compassion Toward Gays, Cohabiting Couples
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality