Father, I'm praying for myself and all those in my immediate and extended family (name them)...
May we not only love but accept and enjoy each other.
May Your love, joy, peace, and patience be at the heart of
our relationships with one another, along with Your kindness
and goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
May we encourage each other, and build one another up
in every circumstance. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
May we be willing to love each other as unconditionally as You
love us, for such love forgives the wrongs of others and makes
up for their many personal faults. In love, help us forgive
without holding on to anger, resentment, or disappointment.
(1 Peter 4:8; Matthew 18:21–22; Ephesians 4:26)
May we love and accept one another just as we are, not waiting
for change or perfection—as in Christ You have accepted us.
Help us be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving
each other as You have forgiven us. (Ephesians 1:5–6; 4:32)
Help us not to bring past issues into the present.
In Jesus' name, amen.
To Accept Each Other
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? A Biblical Portal Between Christianity and Islam
- 10 Easy Ways to Tell if He’s Serious About You
- Good Things Take Time: 7 Things You Should Never Rush
- 10 Things Your Boyfriend Should NEVER Do
- 7 Signs You’ve Given Your Heart to the Wrong Person
- Why so Many Americans Think They’re #Blessed