grant that I and my spouse may have a true
and understanding love for each other.
Grant that we may both
be filled with faith and trust.
Give us the grace to live
with each other in peace and harmony.
May we always bear with one another's weaknesses
and grow from each other's strengths.
help us to forgive one another's failings
and grant us patience, kindness, cheerfulness
and the spirit of placing the well-being
of one another ahead of self.
May the love that brought us together
grow and mature with each passing year.
Bring us both ever closer to You
through our love for each other.
Let our love grow to perfection.
Spouses' Prayer for Each Other
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? A Biblical Portal Between Christianity and Islam
- 10 Easy Ways to Tell if He’s Serious About You
- Good Things Take Time: 7 Things You Should Never Rush
- 10 Things Your Boyfriend Should NEVER Do
- 7 Signs You’ve Given Your Heart to the Wrong Person
- Why so Many Americans Think They’re #Blessed