Gatha Before Eating
The joys and pains of all beings
are present in the gift of this food.
Let us receive it in love
And in mindfulness of our sisters and brothers
among living beings of every kind
who are hungry or homeless,
sick or injured,
or suffering in any way.
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Life Lessons From the Life of Solomon
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith
- Balance: A Story of Faith, Family, and Life on the Line