Radio Personalities Wanted
RADIO PERSONALITIES WANTED
, hosted by , is a reflection of Prayables.com: short, relevant and contemporary spiritual talk, prayer and stories that is not religious. The many voices from the women of Prayables, contribute inspiring, uplifting and motivating content; online, as well as on-air.
We’re looking for talented women who want to spread the message of prayer, empowerment and well-being to our international audience of women. If you are a great communicator and have a loving spirit; we hope that you’ll consider submitting an outline for your Prayables Radio show idea. If your concept fits our programming, we’ll have you do an audition pilot. You’ll receive call-in instructions, an intro and outro, and we’ll brief you on what to expect when you record your pilot show. There’s nothing “technical’ you’ll need to deliver your show, Prayables Radio is accessed through a telephone line or Skype.
Here’s what you’ll get if your show is selected to air on Prayables Radio:
- An opportunity to connect to women and to make their lives better.
- Exposure for you, and your cause or your business, online and on-air.
- Stipend of $10 for your work, per episode.
To listen to a recorded a sample of a 15 minute blog talk show, .
- All discussion brings in a spiritual perspective
- Every episode ends with a prayer from the Prayables Collection - Live mic response: "Amen."
1. Focus episodes around a top news story
2. Blog-talk a written blog
3. Do-gooder feature of a cause or individual causing social change
4. Faith practices feature
5. Interview with featured guest; their story, their spirituality
6. Book chat
7. Story + one big ethical, moral, values related question and discussion
8. Spiritual Coaching
9. Prayer Request
10. Healthy Body & Healthy Spirit (diet, exercise, wellness)
11. Successful women in business who work with a faithful spirit
Want to get started? Send your Prayables Radio show idea in outline format to Producer Elle Kuan:
posted by PrayablesSpiritually Health Get rid of what enslaves you. Find spiritual health and well-being by discovering personal freedom. Don't be defeated by your life circumstances. Here's how to change your life for good. Inspired by Rabbi Karyn Kedar's new book, "Omer: A Counting" Written by Susan Diamond, ...
Previous Posts: You Can Have A Better Marriage | Living Life Outside the Box
"Meetings With Angels"