The Bible by College Students
- Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning - cold.
- The Ten Commandments are actually only five, double-spaced, and written in a large font.
- New edition every two years in order to limit reselling.
- Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria food.
- Paul's letter to the Romans becomes Paul's e-mail to email@example.com.
- Reason Cain killed Abel: They were roommates.
- The place where the end of the world occurs: Finals, not Armageddon.
- Out go the mules, in come the mountain bikes.
- Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years: They didn't want to ask directions and look like freshmen.
- Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh, He would have put it off until the night before it was due and then pulled an all-nighter.
IF YOU LIKE THIS, YOU'LL LOVE, DEFINITIONS BY PARENTS!
Better Me Than One of the Other Kids
My friend Maria lost her oldest brother when he was a mere teen. She describes him still in glowing terms: how he defended
posted by PrayablesSpiritually Health Get rid of what enslaves you. Find spiritual health and well-being by discovering personal freedom. Don't be defeated by your life circumstances. Here's how to change your life for good. Inspired by Rabbi Karyn Kedar's new book, "Omer: A Counting" Written by Susan Diamond, ...
Previous Posts: You Can Have A Better Marriage | Living Life Outside the Box
'The Angelspeake Storybook'
We have all been helped and protected by our angels many times. It is common to hear someone say, "Somebody watched over me that day!" Or "The man upstairs must really love me." Think back and remember a time when you were helped against all reason.