The List of a Considered Life
- Demand kindness.
- Be impatient with mediocrity.
- Do not abide sustained boredom.
- Tell children that they are in the image of God. Tell them often.
- Be still enough to listen to your heart.
- Practice obedience cautiously.
- Stand for something.
-Rabbi Karyn D. Kedar
posted by PrayablesSpiritually Health Get rid of what enslaves you. Find spiritual health and well-being by discovering personal freedom. Don't be defeated by your life circumstances. Here's how to change your life for good. Inspired by Rabbi Karyn Kedar's new book, "Omer: A Counting" Written by Susan Diamond, ...
Previous Posts: You Can Have A Better Marriage | Living Life Outside the Box
Today's Spiritual Quote