Wedding Readings for the Perfect Wedding Ceremony
1. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of the fruit of the vine. (raise a glass of wine)
2. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created all for Your glory.
3. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created man and woman in Your image, that together they might perpetuate life.
4. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Creator of humankind.
5. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the holy land of Zion to rejoice at her children's return as they are restored to her in joy.
6. Praised are You, O Lord, who grants the joy of bride and groom. Give perfect bliss to these loving companions, as You did to the first man and woman in the Garden of Eden.
7. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, who created joy and gladness, bride and groom, mirth, song, delight and rejoicing, love and harmony, peace and companionship. O Lord our God, may there always be heard in the cities of the world, voices of joy and gladness, the jubilant voices of bridal couples joined in marriage under the shelter of your wing, and the voices of wedding guests feasting and singing. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the bride and groom to rejoice with loving family and friends.
- Seven Hebrew Bridal Blessings
Spiritual Awakening and Social Justice: How One Woman...This year Mary Quinalty sold her home, gave away her possessions, and moved...
Death Penalty: 'Civilized' Vengeance or Biblical...Matthew 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'"...
7 Benefits of Immediately Obeying GodImmediate obedience means maintaining an intimate connection with God so much...
5 Tips To Stop Dating ‘Fixer-Upper’ GuysIf you found your way to this article, it may be because you are the type of...
More from Beliefnet
comments powered by Disqus comments powered by Disqus