Wedding Readings for the Perfect Wedding Ceremony
1. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of the fruit of the vine. (raise a glass of wine)
2. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created all for Your glory.
3. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created man and woman in Your image, that together they might perpetuate life.
4. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Creator of humankind.
5. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the holy land of Zion to rejoice at her children's return as they are restored to her in joy.
6. Praised are You, O Lord, who grants the joy of bride and groom. Give perfect bliss to these loving companions, as You did to the first man and woman in the Garden of Eden.
7. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, who created joy and gladness, bride and groom, mirth, song, delight and rejoicing, love and harmony, peace and companionship. O Lord our God, may there always be heard in the cities of the world, voices of joy and gladness, the jubilant voices of bridal couples joined in marriage under the shelter of your wing, and the voices of wedding guests feasting and singing. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the bride and groom to rejoice with loving family and friends.
- Seven Hebrew Bridal Blessings
7 Prayers for FamilyFew things in life are more precious than family. Ask God to bless yours today...
7 Classic Children's PrayersA child's faith in God is simple and pure. Return to that mindset with these...
The Wisdom of Mother TeresaMother Teresa knew that actions speak loudest, but she had a way with words,...
Unsung Heroes of the BibleThe Bible is brimming with fascinating characters. Here are six you've probably...
How to Deal with Difficult PeopleEveryone encounters difficult people from time to time. These dos and don'ts...