Wedding Readings for the Perfect Wedding Ceremony
1. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of the fruit of the vine. (raise a glass of wine)
2. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created all for Your glory.
3. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created man and woman in Your image, that together they might perpetuate life.
4. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Creator of humankind.
5. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the holy land of Zion to rejoice at her children's return as they are restored to her in joy.
6. Praised are You, O Lord, who grants the joy of bride and groom. Give perfect bliss to these loving companions, as You did to the first man and woman in the Garden of Eden.
7. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, who created joy and gladness, bride and groom, mirth, song, delight and rejoicing, love and harmony, peace and companionship. O Lord our God, may there always be heard in the cities of the world, voices of joy and gladness, the jubilant voices of bridal couples joined in marriage under the shelter of your wing, and the voices of wedding guests feasting and singing. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the bride and groom to rejoice with loving family and friends.
- Seven Hebrew Bridal Blessings
10 Powerful Prayers for Healing and ChangeLife isn't always happiness and joy - there are times when you need powerful...
Let’s Hear it from the GirlsAuthor Courtney Summers encouraged her fans and all women to write an inspirational...
Are You Ready for a New Fairy Tale?Anyone going through a divorce needs to focus on what’s ahead of them, and that...
8 Tips for Your First Barre ClassSo you're ready to take your first barre class. Congratulations! Here are a...
More from Beliefnet
comments powered by Disqus comments powered by Disqus