Wedding Readings for the Perfect Wedding Ceremony
1. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of the fruit of the vine. (raise a glass of wine)
2. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created all for Your glory.
3. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Who created man and woman in Your image, that together they might perpetuate life.
4. Praised are You, O Lord our God, Creator of humankind.
5. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the holy land of Zion to rejoice at her children's return as they are restored to her in joy.
6. Praised are You, O Lord, who grants the joy of bride and groom. Give perfect bliss to these loving companions, as You did to the first man and woman in the Garden of Eden.
7. Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, who created joy and gladness, bride and groom, mirth, song, delight and rejoicing, love and harmony, peace and companionship. O Lord our God, may there always be heard in the cities of the world, voices of joy and gladness, the jubilant voices of bridal couples joined in marriage under the shelter of your wing, and the voices of wedding guests feasting and singing. Praised are You, O Lord, Who causes the bride and groom to rejoice with loving family and friends.
- Seven Hebrew Bridal Blessings
Prayers and Blessings from Around the WorldThese prayers and blessings from around the world reveal how much we all have...
Dalai Lama QuotesThese Dalai Lama quotes show why the Dalai Lama is one of the most revered spiritual...
Bible Verses About Healing That Will Work MiraclesThese Bibles verses about healing offer comfort and guidance to those in pain.
6 Misconceptions About the BibleYou've read the Bible, but how well do you know it? Here are six things everyone...