From the Clean Joke Book
Ten Reasons Eve Was Created
10. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
9. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.
6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put he garbage on the curb.
5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, It is not good for man to be alone!
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that."
10 Powerful Prayers for Healing and ChangeLife isn't always happiness and joy - there are times when you need powerful...
Special Needs Student Told to Remove His Varsity...A mother was told by school administration that her son had to remove his varsity...
7 Signs You Need A Date NightYou can never be too busy for love. Has it been forever since you and your spouse...
6 Things The 'Killing Jesus' Movie Is NotThe upcoming miniseries on National Geographic is not like any other ‘Jesus’...