Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
Quotes from the Dalai LamaThese quotes show why the Dalai Lama is one of the most revered spiritual leaders...
Prayers and Blessings from Around the WorldThese prayers and blessings from around the world reveal how much we all have...
Bible Verses About Healing That Will Work MiraclesThese Bibles verses about healing offer comfort and guidance to those in pain.
6 Misconceptions About the BibleYou've read the Bible, but how well do you know it? Here are six things everyone...