Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
10 Guidelines from GodGod can grant you peace, joy and happiness in this life, but you have to meet...
Build and Sustain Your Meditation PracticeLots of people have trouble starting and maintaining a strong meditation practice....
Great Prayers from the BibleThe Bible is more than a collection of stories. It also contains some beautiful,...
Prayers for Self-ImprovementYou're a beautiful person, but there's always room for improvement. Use these...