Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
How to Live Like a KingDr. Martin Luther King, Jr. inspired millions with his bravery and compassion....
7 Great Old Testament PrayersThe Old Testament prayers are as powerful today as they were two thousand years...
10 Interesting Facts About BuddhaVarious collections of teachings attributed to him were passed down and still...
4 Women Tried Wearing Hijabs For A Day, This Was...What four women experienced and learned when they wore hijabs for a day