Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
The Wisdom of Mother TeresaMother Teresa knew that actions speak loudest, but she had a way with words,...
Unsung Heroes of the BibleThe Bible is brimming with fascinating characters. Here are six you've probably...
How to Deal with Difficult PeopleEveryone encounters difficult people from time to time. These dos and don'ts...
7 Prayers for FamilyFew things in life are more precious than family. Ask God to bless yours today...