Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
10 Powerful Prayers for Healing and ChangeLife isn't always happiness and joy - there are times when you need powerful...
Fotógrafo muestra la vida de los hombres que toman...En Suecia se legisló una ley que otorga el derecho al padre (y no sólo a la...
Special Needs Student Told to Remove His Varsity...A mother was told by school administration that her son had to remove his varsity...
7 Signs You Need A Date NightYou can never be too busy for love. Has it been forever since you and your spouse...