Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
7 Great Old Testament PrayersThe Old Testament prayers are as powerful today as they were two thousand years...
Catholic Prayers by SaintsWhether or not you're Catholic, these prayers by saints are sure to inspire...
Dalai Lama QuotesThese Dalai Lama quotes show why the Dalai Lama is one of the most revered spiritual...
Prayers and Blessings from Around the WorldThese prayers and blessings from around the world reveal how much we all have...