page Daily Church Joke
- You're running out of clean clothes and the robe saves on laundry.
- The church is usually crowded and you want to make sure you always have a seat.
- You've just been selected for jury duty and you want to get use to sitting with a large group of people.
- The collection plate is never passed to the choir.
- There's a clock in the back of the church and you want to know when one hour has passed.
- For years you have wanted to know who sits in the back of the church but were afraid to turn around and look.
- You've been known to nod off during the service and don't want the minister/priest to catch you.
- The chairs for the choir are padded and are the most comfortable chairs in the church.
Israeli Innovations Lead the World in TechnologyThe rebirth of the Jewish nation was 1948 and continually making strides with...
Pitbull Gigante: Su Nombre Es Hulk Y Vaya Que Hace...Este perro guardián sí que es grande. El nombre de este pitbull gigante es Hulk...
10 Common Sleep Mistakes You Might Be MakingThe difference between sleeping well and sleeping poorly can have a huge impact...