Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
10 Guidelines from GodGod can grant you peace, joy and happiness in this life, but you have to meet...
Build and Sustain Your Meditation PracticeLots of people have trouble starting and maintaining a strong meditation practice....
Great Prayers from the BibleThe Bible is more than a collection of stories. It also contains some beautiful,...
Prayers for Self-ImprovementYou're a beautiful person, but there's always room for improvement. Use these...