Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
Baby Thrown 25 Feet in Car Crash Survives, Then Does...This 7-month-old baby was thrown more than 20 feet in a car crash. Then, the...
His Sacrifice, Our Hope: How Jesus' Death Still Impacts...Jesus’ death left us with an eternal hope that outlasts and tragedy that we...
How to Be Happy: 15 Life-Changing StepsMoving toward our own “upward spiral” of happiness, here are 14 steps we can...
Letreros Incomprensibles Que Te Harán Morir De La...En muchos lugares podrás encontrar una infinidad de carteles que intentan dejar...