Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
10 Prayers For HealingJesus wants you to know that He has both the capacity and the desire to heal...
Is Social Media Sabotaging Real CommunicationSocial media tools like Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are becoming the new...
Are My Insecurities Ruining Relationships?Are promising relationships slipping through the cracks because of insecurity...
Success Sundays: Sir Richard Branson, Founders of...Sir Richard Branson, the creator of the Virgin brand - Virgin Records, Virgin...
More from Beliefnet