Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
How to Live Like a KingDr. Martin Luther King, Jr. inspired millions with his bravery and compassion....
7 Great Old Testament PrayersThe Old Testament prayers are as powerful today as they were two thousand years...
What Did Jesus Look LikeThe Bible doesn’t go into great detail about the physical features of Jesus...
This Arlington National Cemetery Flyover Will Move...In this video, civilian pilots help two families heal during a first-of-its-kind...