Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
Spiritual Awakening and Social Justice: How One Woman...This year Mary Quinalty sold her home, gave away her possessions, and moved...
Death Penalty: 'Civilized' Vengeance or Biblical...Matthew 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'"...
7 Benefits of Immediately Obeying GodImmediate obedience means maintaining an intimate connection with God so much...
5 Tips To Stop Dating ‘Fixer-Upper’ GuysIf you found your way to this article, it may be because you are the type of...
More from Beliefnet