Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
Prayers for Self-ImprovementYou're a beautiful person, but there's always room for improvement. Use these...
The Wisdom of Mother TeresaMother Teresa knew that actions speak loudest, but she had a way with words,...
Unsung Heroes of the BibleThe Bible is brimming with fascinating characters. Here are six you've probably...
How to Deal with Difficult PeopleEveryone encounters difficult people from time to time. These dos and don'ts...