Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
Child Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Christian...These child celebrities recognize the importance of being in a relationship...
Home Remedies for the Common ColdHere are a few things that every person can do in order to speed up the process...
Conquer Office Challenges with This Workplace PrayerWhen you’re ready to triumph over office challenges, begin with this prayer....
On the Road: Prayers for TravelIf you travel local or abroad there is comfort in citing prayers. It allows...
More from Beliefnet