Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
What Does Queen Elizabeth II Carry in Her Purse?Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has now reigned for longer than any other Biritsh...
Words of Wisdom for ThanksgivingWe love the fall, the food, and Thanksgiving. It’s a time of year to practice...
7 Tips for Surviving Long FlightsThe excitement, engaging with new cultures, and enjoying personal growth are...
Success Sundays: Bill and Melinda Gates, Co-founders...The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is pumping much-needed assistance and donations...
More from Beliefnet