Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
10 Powerful Prayers for Healing and ChangeLife isn't always happiness and joy - there are times when you need powerful...
Let’s Hear it from the GirlsAuthor Courtney Summers encouraged her fans and all women to write an inspirational...
Are You Ready for a New Fairy Tale?Anyone going through a divorce needs to focus on what’s ahead of them, and that...
8 Tips for Your First Barre ClassSo you're ready to take your first barre class. Congratulations! Here are a...
More from Beliefnet