Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
7 Great Old Testament PrayersThe Old Testament prayers are as powerful today as they were two thousand years...
Catholic Prayers by SaintsWhether or not you're Catholic, these prayers by saints are sure to inspire...
Dalai Lama QuotesThese Dalai Lama quotes show why the Dalai Lama is one of the most revered spiritual...
Prayers and Blessings from Around the WorldThese prayers and blessings from around the world reveal how much we all have...