Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
Life Lessons from the DiamondThe excitement of the postseason and the World Series is upon us, and after...
Celebrities Who Reclaimed Their VirginityFor personal and religious reasons, these ten celebrities reclaimed their virginity...
4 Things Learned From the Pope’s US VisitHere four things that the world learned from the Pope’s recent visit to the...
Notable Quotes from Carly FiorinaOne can’t deny that the 2016 GOP race has been very exciting to watch. It promises...
More from Beliefnet