Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
5 Things I Wish Everyone Knew About JesusHere are five things everyone should know about the Son of God.
How Important Is Physical Attraction in a Relationship?We all know physical attraction is important in dating, but is it everything?...
Celebrities Who Went from Wealthy to BrokeThese celebrities thought they had it all until they went broke.
More from Beliefnet