Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
Esta chica es capaz de imitar gestos de los famososSu nombre es Celka IIona Ojakangas, pero es mejor conocida como “CellCow”. Esta...
Sentient Robots: Is Chappie Sci-fi or Reality?His child-likeness viewed the world as honest, and pure. Meet the fictional...
6 Ways to Beat InfertilityIf medical problems have been ruled out or if you simply haven’t gotten that...
No One Helped This Freezing Homeless Child Except...The outcome of this sad situation is probably not what you expected