Divinely Funny Jokes
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
10 Powerful Prayers for Healing and ChangeLife isn't always happiness and joy - there are times when you need powerful...
4 Reasons to Watch Faith Based ShowsInterested or on the fence, read these four reasons to engage in faith based...
6 Keys To Escape Desert SpiritualityAre you having a wilderness experience? Similar to the spiritual dry season...
6 Things That Made Jesus AngryThe Bible says, “be angry and do not sin,” and during Jesus’ sinless life He...