Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
The Skinny on Jeans, and Smart HealthSkinny jeans could jeopardize your health according to a recent study.
10 States With the Weirdest LawsOnce upon a time, there was a need for these strange and outlandish state laws....
6 Things You Didn’t Know About WrathWrath is one of the seven deadly sins that the Bible warns against. Like the...
5 Things You Didn’t Know About GreedAre we depending on God for our survival or our own accumulation of wealth?...
More from Beliefnet