Divinely Funny Jokes
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubt He wrote it by Himself.
6. He may have created the world, but what has he done since?
7. The scientific community can't replicate His results.
8. He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
10. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the Book."
11. Some say He had His son teach class.
12. He expelled His first two students.
13. His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountain top.
14. Although there were only 10 requirements, all students failed save His Son.
3 ‘Christian’ Teachings That Jesus Didn’t TeachWe in the Christian community have turned away from truth and wandered into...
8 Christian Athletes Dominating The Sports World...Get ready to be inspired by the unwavering faith of these Christian athletes...
The History Behind EverestMount Everest is the highest mountain in the world and has attracted a great...
Ways to Sacrifice on Yom KippurYom Kippur is the most solemn day on the Jewish calendar. This day is set aside...
More from Beliefnet