The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
More from Beliefnet
- Should Christians Voice Their Political Views?
- Is Donald Trump ‘The Unforgiving Servant?’
- ROAR: Helping To Spread Faith Digitally
- Does Religion Play a Role in Our Daily Lives?
- Should Christians Vote Democrat?
- Christians in Politics
- Dear GOP: Stop Moaning and Let the People be Heard
- Hey Ted, Stop Scaring Christians!
- Fun Facts about the 2016 Presidential Frontrunners
- Move Over, Freud: Real Jewish Psychology 101