The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
More from Beliefnet
- Is America Now a Secular Nation?
- The Secret of Inner Peace
- The Faith of the First President
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
- Influential Popes Everyone Should Know
- Does Religion Cause War?
- Bible Stories You've Never Heard Of
- 13 Words Every Catholic Must Know
- 10 Shocking Facts about the Ten Commandments