The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
- 5 Good Reasons Religion is Here to Stay
- Because of Them, We Can...
- Raising Kids Between Religions: Latching onto God Despite a Bad Case of Steeple Confusion
- Short Funny Jokes
- Pay to Pray: Tithes and Offerings
- Why do so many people hate Obama?
- The Faith of the First President
- What Are Therapists Thinking When You're Talking to Them?
- Influential Popes Everyone Should Know
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.