The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
- The Ronald Reagan You Didn’t Know
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Mustaches for Movember
- Because of Them, We Can...
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.
- 5 Bible Verses to Pray for America
- Why do so many people hate Obama?
- ROAR: Helping To Spread Faith Digitally
- Bible Stories You've Never Heard Of
- Books That Grab Our Heart Strings