The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
- 8 Misconceptions of Various Religions
- 7 Facts about All Saints Day
- 13 Words Every Catholic Must Know
- Does Religion Cause War?
- Powerhouse of Heavenly Intercession
- The Ronald Reagan You Didn’t Know
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Mustaches for Movember
- Because of Them, We Can...
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.