The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.
- 5 Bible Verses to Pray for America
- Bible Stories You've Never Heard Of
- Books That Grab Our Heart Strings
- The Ronald Reagan You Didn’t Know
- Mustaches for Movember
- The Secret of Inner Peace
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
- 10 Shocking Facts about the Ten Commandments
- 5 Good Reasons Religion is Here to Stay