The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
This analysis by John Green, of the University of Akron, and Beliefnet is based on the Fifth National Survey of Religion and Politics, conducted June-August 2008 by the University of Akron. The survey produced a national random sample of 4,017 adult Americans (with a margin of error plus or minus 1.5 percent).
- 8 Confucian Beliefs
- What Made Headlines in 2014?
- Why do so many people hate Obama?
- Greatness in Action
- Anglican Clergy Believe Humans Created God
- 8 Misconceptions of Various Religions
- 7 Facts about All Saints Day
- 13 Words Every Catholic Must Know
- Does Religion Cause War?
- Powerhouse of Heavenly Intercession