Healthy Holiday Party Recipes
It often happens when hosting a holiday get-together that you spend more time getting the feast on the table and cleaning up than actually spending time with your loved ones-which is the whole reason you hosted the party anyway, right?
This year, simplify your menu with make-ahead dishes to minimize your time in the kitchen and maximize your time spent with family and friends. Enjoy the recipes shown here and have a happy, healthy holiday season!
All recipes courtesy of EatingWell.com.
5 Romantic Date Night DinnersDate night doesn't always have to be fancy or over the top - keep it simple...
7 Signs You Need A Date NightYou can never be too busy for love. Has it been forever since you and your spouse...
How to Protect Your Marriage From a Mid-Life CrisisMaking decisions at a mid-life point can prove to be difficult. Instead of forging...
8 Ways to Know If He’s Just Shy or Just Not Interested...You like him but he still isn’t making moves. Here are eight ways to know if...
- Fotógrafo muestra la vida de los hombres que toman descansos por paternidad en Suecia
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama