INGREDIENTS for Bouquet Garni:
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tablespoon cracked peppercorns Sprig of rosemary Parsley stems
- 10 to 12 small veal shanks (at least 1/2 from lower shank) Salt and pepper to taste Olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped carrots
- 2 Tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fennel bulb
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 3 cups white wine
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup caper berries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, chilled and cubed Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Together We Are Stronger- Busting the Myth of Lone...Debunking the myth that heroes are strongest when they are alone.
6 Tips to Get Yourself Relationship ReadyBefore you go looking for “the one,” check out these tips to make sure you’re...
4 Compliments Every Partner Wants to HearWho doesn’t want to hear something fantastic about themselves? Here are four...
Easy Ways to Embrace Your Partner’s FlawsBefore you begin nagging or making a case, for something that a person cannot...
More from Beliefnet