INGREDIENTS for Bouquet Garni:
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tablespoon cracked peppercorns Sprig of rosemary Parsley stems
- 10 to 12 small veal shanks (at least 1/2 from lower shank) Salt and pepper to taste Olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped carrots
- 2 Tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fennel bulb
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 3 cups white wine
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup caper berries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, chilled and cubed Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
5 Favorite Vegan Ham Dishes for EasterThese recipes are delicious and were selected with God’s wonderful creation...
5 Romantic Date Night DinnersDate night doesn't always have to be fancy or over the top - keep it simple...
Are You Ready for a New Fairy Tale?Anyone going through a divorce needs to focus on what’s ahead of them, and that...
6 Ways to Know Your Relationship Isn't FixableIs your relationship in a state of constant turmoil and you don't know where...
More from Beliefnet
comments powered by Disqus comments powered by Disqus