12-14 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Change bed sheets independently
- Laundry start to finish
- Wash indoor windows and lower outdoor windows
- Mow lawn, rake leaves, spread mulch
- Administrative tasks in parents’ business
- Prepare family meal 1 day/week using a simple menu
- Manage family recycling efforts
- Babysit siblings for short periods with adult nearby
- Have total responsibility for family pets - Clean shower and tub
- Have total responsibility for family pets
- Clean shower and tub
7 Tricks for Creating a Good Parent / Teen RelationshipParenting a teen isn't as simple as it was when they were five years old because...
Helping Kids Love Their BodiesHere are some things you can do to help your kids love theirs, and if you have...
Top 15 Things Your Middle School Kid Wishes You KnewWhile raising a middle schooler may be frustrating, here are the top 15 things...
12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can AvoidAre there solutions to better direct students into healthy and responsible maturity?...