12-14 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Change bed sheets independently
- Laundry start to finish
- Wash indoor windows and lower outdoor windows
- Mow lawn, rake leaves, spread mulch
- Administrative tasks in parents’ business
- Prepare family meal 1 day/week using a simple menu
- Manage family recycling efforts
- Babysit siblings for short periods with adult nearby
- Have total responsibility for family pets - Clean shower and tub
- Have total responsibility for family pets
- Clean shower and tub
Are We There Yet?According to today’s leading experts there are several qualities that demonstrate...
Building Character in KidsChildren learn in their families, in one way or the other, for better or worse,...
Parents and Kids: Can You Be Friends?Is it possible to be your child’s friend and be a good parent at the same time?...
Tips to Help Kids Tell the TruthIf you do catch your child in a lie, what should you do then? The answer depends...