12-14 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Change bed sheets independently
- Laundry start to finish
- Wash indoor windows and lower outdoor windows
- Mow lawn, rake leaves, spread mulch
- Administrative tasks in parents’ business
- Prepare family meal 1 day/week using a simple menu
- Manage family recycling efforts
- Babysit siblings for short periods with adult nearby
- Have total responsibility for family pets - Clean shower and tub
- Have total responsibility for family pets
- Clean shower and tub
12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can AvoidAre there solutions to better direct students into healthy and responsible maturity?...
Tips to Help Kids Overcome FearsThe following concepts and procedures will help your child overcome their fears,...
Tips for Breaking Through the Parental Brick WallIf you hit the brick wall and the relationship between you and your child feels...
The Importance of Eye Contact With KidsIn our effort to be everywhere the kids need to be and have family dinners etc....
How To Encourage Your Child To Be A JoinerFortunately, there are a number of ways to help reluctant kids be more open...