9-11 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Household maintenance: change light bulbs, batteries
- Fold all of own laundry and put it away
- More detailed household cleaning: refrigerator, toilets
- Wash car & vacuum inside of car
- Plant flowers / garden items at change of season
- Assist younger siblings with homework / reading
- Bathe and groom pets
- Weekly trash duties: gather trash & take dumpster out
- Monthly closet & drawer organization
7 Tricks for Creating a Good Parent / Teen RelationshipParenting a teen isn't as simple as it was when they were five years old because...
Helping Kids Love Their BodiesHere are some things you can do to help your kids love theirs, and if you have...
Top 15 Things Your Middle School Kid Wishes You KnewWhile raising a middle schooler may be frustrating, here are the top 15 things...
12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can AvoidAre there solutions to better direct students into healthy and responsible maturity?...