9-11 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Household maintenance: change light bulbs, batteries
- Fold all of own laundry and put it away
- More detailed household cleaning: refrigerator, toilets
- Wash car & vacuum inside of car
- Plant flowers / garden items at change of season
- Assist younger siblings with homework / reading
- Bathe and groom pets
- Weekly trash duties: gather trash & take dumpster out
- Monthly closet & drawer organization
Tips to Help Kids Overcome FearsThe following concepts and procedures will help your child overcome their fears,...
Tips for Breaking Through the Parental Brick WallIf you hit the brick wall and the relationship between you and your child feels...
The Importance of Eye Contact With KidsIn our effort to be everywhere the kids need to be and have family dinners etc....
How To Encourage Your Child To Be A JoinerFortunately, there are a number of ways to help reluctant kids be more open...
7 Ways to Mentally Prepare Yourself for ChildrenBefore you get baby fever, here are seven ways to mentally prepare yourself...