9-11 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Household maintenance: change light bulbs, batteries
- Fold all of own laundry and put it away
- More detailed household cleaning: refrigerator, toilets
- Wash car & vacuum inside of car
- Plant flowers / garden items at change of season
- Assist younger siblings with homework / reading
- Bathe and groom pets
- Weekly trash duties: gather trash & take dumpster out
- Monthly closet & drawer organization
Tips for Teaching Kids Communication SkillsA common challenge for kids today is communicating feelings in ways that help...
A Letter From Mom to MomTake a moment each day and breathe because you are braver than you give yourself...
Certain Parenting Tactics Could Lead to Materialistic...Richins, who completed the study with Lan Chaplin, associate professor of marketing...