9-11 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Household maintenance: change light bulbs, batteries
- Fold all of own laundry and put it away
- More detailed household cleaning: refrigerator, toilets
- Wash car & vacuum inside of car
- Plant flowers / garden items at change of season
- Assist younger siblings with homework / reading
- Bathe and groom pets
- Weekly trash duties: gather trash & take dumpster out
- Monthly closet & drawer organization
Tips for Teaching Kids Communication SkillsA common challenge for kids today is communicating feelings in ways that help...
Are We There Yet?According to today’s leading experts there are several qualities that demonstrate...
Building Character in KidsChildren learn in their families, in one way or the other, for better or worse,...
Parents and Kids: Can You Be Friends?Is it possible to be your child’s friend and be a good parent at the same time?...