4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
Tips for Teaching Kids Communication SkillsA common challenge for kids today is communicating feelings in ways that help...
Are We There Yet?According to today’s leading experts there are several qualities that demonstrate...
Building Character in KidsChildren learn in their families, in one way or the other, for better or worse,...
Parents and Kids: Can You Be Friends?Is it possible to be your child’s friend and be a good parent at the same time?...