4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
Tips to Help Kids Overcome FearsThe following concepts and procedures will help your child overcome their fears,...
Tips for Breaking Through the Parental Brick WallIf you hit the brick wall and the relationship between you and your child feels...
The Importance of Eye Contact With KidsIn our effort to be everywhere the kids need to be and have family dinners etc....
How To Encourage Your Child To Be A JoinerFortunately, there are a number of ways to help reluctant kids be more open...
7 Ways to Mentally Prepare Yourself for ChildrenBefore you get baby fever, here are seven ways to mentally prepare yourself...