4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
Tips for Teaching Kids Communication SkillsA common challenge for kids today is communicating feelings in ways that help...
A Letter From Mom to MomTake a moment each day and breathe because you are braver than you give yourself...
Certain Parenting Tactics Could Lead to Materialistic...Richins, who completed the study with Lan Chaplin, associate professor of marketing...