page 4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
10 Qualities Moms Should LookHere are the top 10 qualities of successful stepfathers that you should look...
10 Ways Dads Can Enjoy Quality Time with The KidsHere are ten suggestions for quality entertainment and family fun, with a bit...
3 Bad Reasons To Wait To Have A BabyWaiting years before having children can be a huge mistake. The Bible reminds...
Elderly Couple Dies Hours Apart Peacefully, Holding...A real-life ‘Notebook’ couple left the world together, hand-in-hand