4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
Building Character in KidsChildren learn in their families, in one way or the other, for better or worse,...
Parents and Kids: Can You Be Friends?Is it possible to be your child’s friend and be a good parent at the same time?...
Tips to Help Kids Tell the TruthIf you do catch your child in a lie, what should you do then? The answer depends...
7 Tricks for Creating a Good Parent / Teen RelationshipParenting a teen isn't as simple as it was when they were five years old because...