4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
7 Tricks for Creating a Good Parent / Teen RelationshipParenting a teen isn't as simple as it was when they were five years old because...
Helping Kids Love Their BodiesHere are some things you can do to help your kids love theirs, and if you have...
Top 15 Things Your Middle School Kid Wishes You KnewWhile raising a middle schooler may be frustrating, here are the top 15 things...
12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can AvoidAre there solutions to better direct students into healthy and responsible maturity?...