4-5 Years (same as previous list, plus…)
- Make own bed – use a simple comforter
- Help fold towels and washcloths
- Clean own bathroom sink with wipes
- Water plants (provide training on how much water)
- Prepare simple breakfast/lunch and clean up
- Polish silver (wearing gloves)
- Empty small trashcans around the house
- Sort white clothes from dark clothes for laundry
- Help with vacuuming, sweeping and dusting
- Transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer
- “Swiffer” the floor
- Use handheld vacuum for spills messes
Cracking the Toddler CodeDr. Tovah Klein is widely known as America’s “Toddler Whisperer.” Here she answers...
The Amazing Benefits of Summer Camp for KidsMany kids spend their summers sitting on the couch or stuck indoors while they...
5 Things You Should Never Say to a Stay-at-Home MomSome mornings, it takes a great deal of determination to not slip into some...
The Truth About SpankingThirty countries in the world have banned physical punishment of children, including...