2-3 Years Old
- Wipe down kitchen chairs and stools with a damp sponge
- Carry in the newspaper or mail
- Pick up toys and clothes
- Wash tables and counters with a damp sponge
- Fold washcloths
- Help set the table – napkins, silverware
- Feed the pets and refill water (Be sure to provide training on just how much food and water to offer!)
- Help clean own place at the table
- Help put groceries away at kid friendly level
- Unload spoons and forks from dishwasher
Tips for Teaching Kids Communication SkillsA common challenge for kids today is communicating feelings in ways that help...
A Letter From Mom to MomTake a moment each day and breathe because you are braver than you give yourself...
Certain Parenting Tactics Could Lead to Materialistic...Richins, who completed the study with Lan Chaplin, associate professor of marketing...