2-3 Years Old
- Wipe down kitchen chairs and stools with a damp sponge
- Carry in the newspaper or mail
- Pick up toys and clothes
- Wash tables and counters with a damp sponge
- Fold washcloths
- Help set the table – napkins, silverware
- Feed the pets and refill water (Be sure to provide training on just how much food and water to offer!)
- Help clean own place at the table
- Help put groceries away at kid friendly level
- Unload spoons and forks from dishwasher
7 Tricks for Creating a Good Parent / Teen RelationshipParenting a teen isn't as simple as it was when they were five years old because...
Helping Kids Love Their BodiesHere are some things you can do to help your kids love theirs, and if you have...
Top 15 Things Your Middle School Kid Wishes You KnewWhile raising a middle schooler may be frustrating, here are the top 15 things...
12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can AvoidAre there solutions to better direct students into healthy and responsible maturity?...