2-3 Years Old
- Wipe down kitchen chairs and stools with a damp sponge
- Carry in the newspaper or mail
- Pick up toys and clothes
- Wash tables and counters with a damp sponge
- Fold washcloths
- Help set the table – napkins, silverware
- Feed the pets and refill water (Be sure to provide training on just how much food and water to offer!)
- Help clean own place at the table
- Help put groceries away at kid friendly level
- Unload spoons and forks from dishwasher
Tips to Help Kids Overcome FearsThe following concepts and procedures will help your child overcome their fears,...
Tips for Breaking Through the Parental Brick WallIf you hit the brick wall and the relationship between you and your child feels...
The Importance of Eye Contact With KidsIn our effort to be everywhere the kids need to be and have family dinners etc....
How To Encourage Your Child To Be A JoinerFortunately, there are a number of ways to help reluctant kids be more open...
7 Ways to Mentally Prepare Yourself for ChildrenBefore you get baby fever, here are seven ways to mentally prepare yourself...