2-3 Years Old
- Wipe down kitchen chairs and stools with a damp sponge
- Carry in the newspaper or mail
- Pick up toys and clothes
- Wash tables and counters with a damp sponge
- Fold washcloths
- Help set the table – napkins, silverware
- Feed the pets and refill water (Be sure to provide training on just how much food and water to offer!)
- Help clean own place at the table
- Help put groceries away at kid friendly level
- Unload spoons and forks from dishwasher
Cracking the Toddler CodeDr. Tovah Klein is widely known as America’s “Toddler Whisperer.” Here she answers...
The Amazing Benefits of Summer Camp for KidsMany kids spend their summers sitting on the couch or stuck indoors while they...
5 Things You Should Never Say to a Stay-at-Home MomSome mornings, it takes a great deal of determination to not slip into some...
The Truth About SpankingThirty countries in the world have banned physical punishment of children, including...