Family & Parenting Archive: Kids and Prayer
Kids and Prayer |SPIRITUAL PARENTING
|VALUES AND EMOTIONS
|HOLIDAYS AND RITUALS
|BIRTH AND MILESTONES
|DIVORCE AND SINGLE PARENTING
|FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
|BOOKS FOR PARENTS
|BOOKS AND OTHER MEDIA FOR CHILDREN
|BACK TO FAMILY ARCHIVE
Multi-faith Kids' Prayer Sampler
Prayers on the Pillow
How one mother's creative use of prayer strengthened the mother-daughter bond.
By Nancy Haught
Kids & Prayer FAQ
Want to start your kids on the road to prayer? The authors of 'Circle of Grace' tell you how.
By Gregory and Suzanne M. Wolfe
Teaching Casey to Pray
Family prayer was a failure in our house, until one special night.
By William Stephen Cross
Conversations with God
A mother who rebelled against prayer as a child confronts her child's need to pray.
By Rosemary Bray McNatt
- 10 Bad Habits Parents Need to Break
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Talking to Your Children About Death
- How Can I Help My Children? Making a Safe, Healthy Environment For Your Kids