Family & Parenting Archive: Interfaith Families
| Interfaith Families |VALUES AND EMOTIONS
|HOLIDAYS AND RITUALS
|BIRTH AND MILESTONES
|DIVORCE AND SINGLE PARENTING
|FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
|BOOKS FOR PARENTS
|BOOKS AND OTHER MEDIA FOR CHILDREN
|BACK TO FAMILY ARCHIVE
Happy, Healthy & Interfaith
Tips for parents from adults who grew up in interfaith homes.
By Robin Margolis
Handling the Holidays in a Two-Faith Family
Raising kids in one religion is possible in our interfaith household.
By Sally Stich
Leave a Plate of Matzoh for Santa
Celebrating two faiths during the holidays allowed me to appreciate twice as much
By Gary Magenta
How an Interfaith Family Prays
The emphasis is on finding points of common spirituality where prayers intersect.
By Gregory and Suzanne M. Wolfe
For Some Interfaith Families, 'Pick One' Is Not an Option
Parents' groups are joining forces to provide formal interfaith religious education for the kids.
Excerpt by Kimberly Winston
- 10 Bad Habits Parents Need to Break
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Talking to Your Children About Death
- How Can I Help My Children? Making a Safe, Healthy Environment For Your Kids