Family & Parenting Archive: Family and CommunityKIDS AND PRAYER
|VALUES AND EMOTIONS
|HOLIDAYS AND RITUALS
|BIRTH AND MILESTONES
|DIVORCE AND SINGLE PARENTING
| Family and Community |BOOKS FOR PARENTS
|BOOKS AND OTHER MEDIA FOR CHILDREN
|BACK TO FAMILY ARCHIVE
The Amazing Growth of Christian Communities
From monasteries to '60s communes to today's 'intentional communities,' banding together is a Christian tradition.
By Deborah Caldwell
A group of young Methodists are putting their faith in "co-housing."
By Tom Sine
The Bruderhof communities have a long history of Christian faith and social action.
By Frances Borsodi Zajac
The author had everything he ever wanted; yet he still felt fragmented, unsatisfied. Then he took a radical step.
By Charles E. Moore
- 10 Bad Habits Parents Need to Break
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Talking to Your Children About Death
- How Can I Help My Children? Making a Safe, Healthy Environment For Your Kids