Family & Parenting Archive: Books and Other Media for ChildrenKIDS AND PRAYER
|VALUES AND EMOTIONS
|HOLIDAYS AND RITUALS
|BIRTH AND MILESTONES
|DIVORCE AND SINGLE PARENTING
|FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
|BOOKS FOR PARENTS
| Books and Other Media for Children |CHILDREN'S STORIES
|BACK TO FAMILY ARCHIVE
The Heart of the Holidays
The best children's books for Easter and Passover convey the meaning as well as the fun of these important religious feasts
Who--astroglogically speaking--is Harry Potter?
By Barbara Schermer
These CD-ROM collections take the Bible and study guides out of their covers and puts them on your computer.
by Karen Jones
VeggieTales overcomes the challenges of crisper drawer Christianity.
by Carla Barnhill
Without fantasy, we lose our capacity to approach God with the trust, wonder and honesty of children.
- Tips for Breaking Through the Parental Brick Wall
- What Smart Dads Know about Daughters
- 10 Bad Habits Parents Need to Break
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)