Do parents have a say in what schools teach their kids?
A new battle is shaping up as the federal courts increasingly rule against parental rights while state legislatures seem determined to give parents a choice
- Diverse Public Prayers, a Hallmark of America, Should Unite Us, Not Drive Us Apart
- 4 Ways to Stand Up for Religious Freedom
- International Coalition Seeks to Advance Religious Freedom
- Pastor defies bureaucrats, goes to jail for hosting a home Bible study
- Have Americans lost faith in the old "mainline" churches?