Can We Save Kwanzaa?
With the support of Nguzo Saba, African-Americans can still celebrate the true, uncommercialized meaning of Kwanzaa.
12/26/2000 12:21:06 PM
Any holiday marketers and capitalist can figure out how to make a buck off of is at risk of commericialization. Just be thankful it was allowed to go for as long as it did without spend, spend, spend. They dont win the game if we refuse to spend.
- What Is Kwanzaa?
- The 7 Days of Kwanzaa
- How to Celebrate Kwanzaa
- Kwanzaa and the Church
- The Message and Meaning of Kwanzaa: Bringing Good Into the World
- Kwanzaa Observances Should Reflect Sacred Life, Priest Says
- Kwanzaa: Cultural or Religious?
- In His Own Words: An Interview with Maulana Karenga
- The Kwanzaa Karamu
- The Symbols of Kwanzaa
- 7 Lessons About Divorce You Must Learn Before Moving On
- 5 Steps to Bringing a New Dog into Your Home
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Divorcing Friend
- 5 Ironclad Rules for Getting Through Your Breakup
- 5 Reminders for Divorced Moms and Dads
- The 5 Stages of Recovery Following Divorce
- Christian Dating: 7 Signs You Stepped Out of God’s Will