Can We Save Kwanzaa?
With the support of Nguzo Saba, African-Americans can still celebrate the true, uncommercialized meaning of Kwanzaa.
12/26/2000 12:21:06 PM
Any holiday marketers and capitalist can figure out how to make a buck off of is at risk of commericialization. Just be thankful it was allowed to go for as long as it did without spend, spend, spend. They dont win the game if we refuse to spend.
- What Is Kwanzaa?
- The 7 Days of Kwanzaa
- How to Celebrate Kwanzaa
- Kwanzaa and the Church
- The Message and Meaning of Kwanzaa: Bringing Good Into the World
- Kwanzaa Observances Should Reflect Sacred Life, Priest Says
- Kwanzaa: Cultural or Religious?
- In His Own Words: An Interview with Maulana Karenga
- The Kwanzaa Karamu
- The Symbols of Kwanzaa
- 12 Days of Christmas Joy to help Singles Cope with Holiday Blues
- 7 Surprising Places to Find Love This Holiday Season
- How Parking Fines are Supporting the Poor
- 7 Ways Christians Can Rethink Christmas
- 8 Strategies for Emotional Healing after Betrayal
- 7 Virtues We Learn from Our Pets
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Allow Your Pets in the Bed