Why Am I So Sad?
How To Have A Good Mourning
• Remember where God is. Let Him pull the pain out of your body, soul and spirit into Him.
• Remember the past and remain optimistic. The current experience may seem like the worst experience you’ve ever had but it’s not the only trauma that you’ve known. Think back to the times God has sustained you in the past.
• Put your faith in the right place. Don’t tie faith into circumstances. Have faith in just “God.”
• Don’t try to be the Lone Ranger. Be sure to find a few people you know you can count on to be there for you when you need them.
• Do something with your anger. Go for a run; work out at the gym, pound the heavy bag for a while; dig a garden; scrub the kitchen, etc.
• Keep a grief journal. Writing will help you to get your feelings out.
The Toddler Code of Conduct: 20 Rules Toddlers Live...Toddlers must have a Code of Conduct hardwired into their DNA! Check out these...
Incredible Photos of Parents Around the WorldWhat does it mean to be a parent? Here's a glimpse into the loving, courageous...
10 Toys You Should Never Buy Your ChildParents, here are 10 toys you should never buy your child. Ever.
32 Secrets From Married People About Wedding PlanningIf there’s something you’d WISH you’d known before planning, what would it be?...
Biggest CheapskatesRead on what some people do to save a buck! Some of these stories were inspired...