Why Am I So Sad?
How To Have A Good Mourning
• Remember where God is. Let Him pull the pain out of your body, soul and spirit into Him.
• Remember the past and remain optimistic. The current experience may seem like the worst experience you’ve ever had but it’s not the only trauma that you’ve known. Think back to the times God has sustained you in the past.
• Put your faith in the right place. Don’t tie faith into circumstances. Have faith in just “God.”
• Don’t try to be the Lone Ranger. Be sure to find a few people you know you can count on to be there for you when you need them.
• Do something with your anger. Go for a run; work out at the gym, pound the heavy bag for a while; dig a garden; scrub the kitchen, etc.
• Keep a grief journal. Writing will help you to get your feelings out.
4 Healthy Ways to LoveIn order for us to give and show love in a healthy manner, we first, have to...
What Defines a Family?It's not dictated by blood instead it's a group of people that have made a difference...
10 Reasons Why You Are Not Having Sex in MarriageConsider the following 10 reasons and decide if any of these could be impacting...
The Seven Fruits of the Land of IsraelThe Seven Fruits of the Land of Israel is a cookbook focusing on the foods of...