The Day I Died
A near death experience brings a woman closer to true life.
03/16/2012 09:37:12 AM
To all reading this article and feel the peace described in such articulate detail, you may experience a fraction of this feeling by praying for the Holy Spirit to enter your lives and you will be gifted with HIS gifts, one of which is this wonderful feeling of floating, no pain, no worries...peace! Let go and let God work in you. Blessings to all
03/15/2012 07:55:29 PM
I think for anyone afraid of dying, that this story, well, for me, made me feel a lot more comfortable about it. Oh, and it is so cool that there is another 'Spirit #' (Spirit79), like me! Hi !!
03/08/2012 08:00:56 PM
I too became aware of this unspeakable peace surrounded by unconditional love I miss that place to be honest.
- Este Hombre Recaudó 800 Mil Dólares Para El Cáncer De Su Hija, Pero No Podrás Creer Lo Que Le Sucedió Después ¡Muy Triste!
- Celebs We Lost to Cancer Too Soon
- 5 Reasons You Should Get Involved in the Movember Movement
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Movember
- Seeing the Light: Are Scientist Finding Proof of Heaven?