Without A Doubt
The most common “Without a Doubt” signs our deceased loved ones give to let us know they are around.
After our loved ones make their transition, they are very anxious to let us know they are okay and are aware of what is going on in our lives. If we are not able to feel them around us, they will often give us signs that we cannot ignore. The person who is given the sign usually knows he or she is receiving a message from the other side. I always tell my clients that they usually do not have to look for signs – the signs will come to them. However, if you have not felt your loved ones around at all, ASK them to give you a “without a doubt” sign so that you know without a doubt they are around you.
The most common “without a doubt” signs our loved ones give us are:
- They come through as an animal. Our loved ones are able to use their energy to go inside of an animal, such as a bird, butterfly, ladybug, or dragonfly – for a brief period of time. The animal does something it usually would not do, such as land on us, peck at our window, etc.
- They allow us to feel peaceful for no reason. When our loved ones are in the room, they usually make us feel so loved and at peace. It usually happens at the most unsuspecting time, so there is no logical explanation for our sudden bliss.
- They place thoughts in our head. Because they in spirit form, our loved ones don’t have an audible voice. Therefore, they give us messages telepathically. Pay attention to thoughts that just “pop” into your head. We can tell the difference between our thoughts and theirs by backtracking our thoughts. If you can find the thought that triggered the thought of your loved one, it is probably your thought. If something your loved one would say just pops in your head for no reason, it is probably him or her speaking directly to you!
- They place common objects such as feathers, coins, or rocks in our path. Our loved ones like to place things over and over again in our path that were significant to them. I have had clients come to me who have had jars filled with feathers, coins, and objects they have found in the most unusual places.
- They give off fragrances. We can often tell our deceased loved ones are around us when we smell their perfume, flowers, cigar or cigarette smoke, or any other familiar smell they had. There is usually no logical explanation of why the smell is there.
- They make songs come on at the perfect time. We know they are around when their favorite or any other significant song comes on at the right time with the exact words we need to hear. Often the same song is played in many different places.