Without A Doubt
The most common “Without a Doubt” signs our deceased loved ones give to let us know they are around.
BY: Karen Noe
After our loved ones make their transition, they are very anxious to let us know they are okay and are aware of what is going on in our lives. If we are not able to feel them around us, they will often give us signs that we cannot ignore. The person who is given the sign usually knows he or she is receiving a message from the other side. I always tell my clients that they usually do not have to look for signs – the signs will come to them. However, if you have not felt your loved ones around at all, ASK them to give you a “without a doubt” sign so that you know without a doubt they are around you.
The most common “without a doubt” signs our loved ones give us are:
- They come through as an animal. Our loved ones are able to use their energy to go inside of an animal, such as a bird, butterfly, ladybug, or dragonfly – for a brief period of time. The animal does something it usually would not do, such as land on us, peck at our window, etc.
- They allow us to feel peaceful for no reason. When our loved ones are in the room, they usually make us feel so loved and at peace. It usually happens at the most unsuspecting time, so there is no logical explanation for our sudden bliss.
- They place thoughts in our head. Because they in spirit form, our loved ones don’t have an audible voice. Therefore, they give us messages telepathically. Pay attention to thoughts that just “pop” into your head. We can tell the difference between our thoughts and theirs by backtracking our thoughts. If you can find the thought that triggered the thought of your loved one, it is probably your thought. If something your loved one would say just pops in your head for no reason, it is probably him or her speaking directly to you!
- They place common objects such as feathers, coins, or rocks in our path. Our loved ones like to place things over and over again in our path that were significant to them. I have had clients come to me who have had jars filled with feathers, coins, and objects they have found in the most unusual places.
- They give off fragrances. We can often tell our deceased loved ones are around us when we smell their perfume, flowers, cigar or cigarette smoke, or any other familiar smell they had. There is usually no logical explanation of why the smell is there.
- They make songs come on at the perfect time. We know they are around when their favorite or any other significant song comes on at the right time with the exact words we need to hear. Often the same song is played in many different places.
- They come to us in dreams. One of the easiest ways for them to come through to us is in our dreams. All we need to do is to ask them to come, and they will. However, we should ask them to wake us up after they come, or else we will not remember the dream. A dream that is a true visitation will be very peaceful and we will know it is truly our loved one. We will remember this type of dream in detail many years later. (On the other hand, a subconscious dream may be frightening or feel bad. This type of dream is not your loved one.)
- They show us the same numbers over and over. They loved to give us numbers that are relevant to them or you, such as birthdates, anniversaries – or repeating numbers, such as 1111, 2222, 3333, etc. These numbers may appear on clocks, billboards, or any other familiar place.
- They love to play with electricity. They turn electricity on and off. They like to flicker lights, turn the television and radio on and off, and make appliances beep for no apparent reason.
- They make buzzing noises in our ears. Because our loved ones speak to us on a different, higher frequency, we may hear ringing in our ears when they are trying to get our attention. This is a sign telling you to listen to what they are saying.
The list can go on and on, but these are the most common ways they let us know they are around. Again, if you haven’t received any signs, simply ask your loved ones to give you a “without a doubt sign” so you know without a doubt they are okay. The more you are aware of the messages they are giving you, the more they will continue to allow you to know they are present. Be patient and persistent, and I promise that they will give you the signs you have always wanted. They really are okay and want you to be too!
Angel blessings to you!
Karen Noe is the founder of the Angel Quest Center in Ramsey, NJ, read more at karennoe.com