More on Archangels
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Guardian Angels and Archangels – Differences and Similarities
- Finding Your Peace with Archangel Uriel
- What Do Angels Really Look Like?
- Angel Healing Stories with Archangel Raphael
- 8 Signs from Archangel Raphael
- "The Healing Miracles Of Archangel Raphael" Book Contest: Official Rules
- Do Angels Look Like God?
- The Glory of Angels
- The Angel Gabriel
About Archangel Michael
How to relieve stress with the archangel
Blogging on Archangels
Archangel Gabriel spoke to me on focus, in an analogy that has to do with the game of baseball of all things.. He says, that when a player whose turn is up to make a home run or get to first base, their eye is on the ball, and focusing on their goal of making that home run. He says keeping the eye on the ball is the intention of what they are doing. And that is what you can do when there is so ...
Today has been Earth Day The angels remind us to remember to take care of our planet just as we help each other. When every one does their part no matter how small, this helps Gaia immensely. What can you do to honor the earth, our home on this day or in the days following?