More on Archangels
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Guardian Angels and Archangels – Differences and Similarities
- Finding Your Peace with Archangel Uriel
- What Do Angels Really Look Like?
- Angel Healing Stories with Archangel Raphael
- 8 Signs from Archangel Raphael
- "The Healing Miracles Of Archangel Raphael" Book Contest: Official Rules
- Do Angels Look Like God?
- The Glory of Angels
- The Angel Gabriel
About Archangel Michael
How to relieve stress with the archangel
Blogging on Archangels
Whenever I held my newborn baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a month or a year, but for all eternity — a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother. - Rose Kennedy Sometimes when I look at all my children, I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have stayed a virgin ...
[caption id="attachment_1533" align="alignleft" width="300"] Photo courtesy of Gualberto107/FreeDigitalPhotos.net[/caption] Laundry, dishes, fixing a meal, brushing our teeth - these are "usual" parts of our day that we probably don't give much thought to. Mundane things - and often, they are activities that we try to hurry through so that we can move on to something more memorable or enjoyab ...