7 Guardian Angels to Help You Overcome Fear
Barakiel's name means "God's blessing." He is an ancient angel, over 130,000 years old, and is considered to be one of God's mightiest angels. According to "The Almadel of Solomon," a 17th century book purportedly written by King Solomon, Barakiel is in charge of people's attitudes and he protects innocents. Barakiel hunts evil, has dominion over lightning, and rules the month of February. He is a ruler of the Seraphim, divine creatures associated with Cherubim. Cherubim are the winged creatures, or guardian spirits, that protected the Garden of Eden.
Barakiel assists people in having a positive outlook and in experiencing good fortune.
Barakiel has a great sense of humor and inspires laughter and joy. It is said that as he walks in his favorite place, the prayers of people appear on the trunks of the trees. He always answers prayers offered with an open heart and a willing spirit.
- (Video) Walk Through This World Without Fear or Worry
- It is All About Forgiveness - Day Thirty Six of #LoveLand101
- Caroling Time of the Year!
- An Earthly Messenger Fulfills his Role by Giving All His Messages Away - Day Thirty Five of #LoveLand101
- Why Is Your Religion Powerless to Change You? To Change the World?
- Read the Full Blog
Buy the Book