How to Hear Your Angels
A loud voice, repeated music, and even an overheard conversation may be ways that you are hearing the signs angels are sending to you. Find out more ways you can hear angels.
Heaven may speak to us through a loud, disembodied voice outside our head; a quiet inner voice inside our head; a conversation that we “happen” to overhear; or by hearing music in our minds or over and over again on the radio.
A True Angelic Experience Involving Hearing
• Sentences usually begin with the words you or we.
• There’s a sense that someone else is talking to you, even if it sounds like your own voice.
• It’s readily apparent how the message relates to your immediate concerns or questions.
• The voice is to the point and blunt.
• The sound is loving and positive, even if it’s warning you of danger.
• It asks you to take immediate action, including changing your thoughts or attitude to be more loving.
• You may hear a voice call your name upon awakening.
• You could be aware of strains of beautiful, disembodied “celestial” music.
• You might receive a message about self-improvement or helping others.
Imagination or False Guidance Involving Hearing
• Sentences usually being with the word I.
• It feels like you’re talking to yourself.
• The message is muddy, cryptic, or unclear.
• The voice is wordy and vague.
• It’s taunting, alarming, or cruel.
• There’s gossip and speculation about others.
• You hear abusive words.
• You experience loud, unpleasant noises or discordant music.
• There’s a message to hurt yourself and others.
Common Ways in Which You Hear Heaven’s Voice
Chances are excellent that you’ve heard your angels and other spiritual beings speak to you throughout your life. Have any of the following situations happened to you?
• Upon awakening, you hear your name called by a disembodied voice.
• Out of nowhere, you detect a strain of beautiful, celestial-sounding music.
• You hear a song repeatedly, either in your head or on the radio.
• There’s a loud, shrill ringing noise in one ear.
• You overhear a conversation in which a stranger says the exact thing that you need to hear.
• You just “happen” to turn on the television or radio at the precise moment when a relevant discussion is occurring.
• You hear a deceased loved one’s voice in your mind, in a dream, or outside of your head.
• You pick up on a living loved one’s call for help, and it turns out that he or she needed assistance just then.
• A telephone or doorbell rings—no one is there, but you can sense that your deceased loved one is trying to get your attention.
• A disembodied voice gives you a warning or a life-enhancing message.
• You’re looking for a lost item, your pray for assistance, and then you hear a voice tell you where to locate it.
More from Beliefnet
comments powered by Disqus
Buy the Book
|How to Hear Your Angels|
By Doreen Virtue