Dreaming of Angels Dressed in White
After angels appear in our dreams, will changes immediately appear in our lives? Also, how are angels different from God and do angels speak their own language?
BY: William D. Webber
Angels are a wonderful supernatural creation of God, but it is important that we do not confuse their traits and abilities with God’s abilities. Here are a few of the differences between God and his angels:
|The creator||God's creation|
|Exists independent of anything||Depend upon God for their very existence|
|Omnipresent||Can only be in one place at one time|
|Omnipotent||More powerful than humans, |
but limited in what they can do
|Omniscient||Have more knowledge than humans, |
but do not know everything
In the Bible, it seems that angels can speak any human language fluently. Here are some examples where angels spoke in the language that people understood:
• Egyptian spoken to Hagar (Genesis 16)
• Hebrew spoken to Gideon (Judges 6)
• Aramaic spoken to the Virgin Mary (Luke 1)
• Greek spoken to Cornelius (Acts 10)
Angels can also communicate with or without words. An example of this is the story told above where an angel brought a clear message, without speaking a word, to Hope and Harry. 1 Corinthians 13:1 may also refer to the fact that angels have a language they speak among themselves.
Revelations 20:3 tells of a rider on a white horse. Is this a symbol for Christ or for another angel?
The rider on a white horse is not found in Revelation 20:3. The rider is found in Revelation 19:11-16. The context here refers to Christ returning as a Warrior-Messiah-King.
|A Rustle of Angels|
By Marilynn Carlson Webber and William D. Webber
Top Angel Features
- Letting Go With Archangel Michael
- Calling All Angels
- Seven Ways Your Guardian Angel Can Help You Find Happiness
- Archangel Jophiel: See the Beauty in All Things
- Sprinkles from Angels: 5 Essential Ingredients to Stir Angelic Blessings
- 6 Qualities and Virtues for 2013
- Expanding Your Heart With Archangel Chamuel