- 2 Gluten Free Crusts from your nearest Natural Foods store
- Tomato Sauce (Prebuy or make your own by blending 4 ripe Tomatoes, Canned crushed tomatoes, olive oil and Italian seasoning and one clove of garlic)
- Handful of chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 package of Daiya Cheese made from arrowroot
- Veggies of choice and or thinly sliced tomatoes
- vegan sausage (optional)
- minced garlic (optional)
1. Preheat oven 425* Have Crusts out on an oven tray and pre thawed if frozen.
2. Spoon on the tomato sauce evenly
3. Add the minced Garlic and garlic.
4. Place the Daiya Cheese evenly
5. Add sliced tomatoes, veggies and or sausage optional -
(One great way to add more veggies is to pre-grill in a little coconut oil before placing them on)
6. Let Pizza cook for about 10 minutes or evenly baked.
7. Let sit a couple minutes, slice and enjoy!
By Rainbeau Mars
Do you want to look like a superstar and learn how to eat better? Get Rainbeau's new book and more!
The Food and Love SeriesWe constantly face decisions about food: what to eat, how to eat, how much to...
8 Prayers for Anxiety and PanicThe following eight prayers are classic intercessions, scripture passages, and...
5 Ways to Avoid the Pressure to CommitIf you’re facing immense pressure to commit to something you’re not ready for,...
Moving Beyond Stress and Embracing HappinessWe’re always sifting through the past and the future. Dreams or goals seem deferred...