10 Ways to Fill Up on Happiness
Open Your Heart and Forgive
"Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting." - William Arthur Ward
One needs to expend an awful lot of energy to hold onto anger and resentment. And at the end of the day, who is it hurting? Certainly not the people to whom you are directing your bitterness and hostility. Those negative feelings are swirling through your own psyche and body. So let them go and enjoy a path toward feeling lighter, freer, and happier. In the end, you could consider forgiveness the best kind of selfish act, as it benefits you as much as anyone else.
- parenting as practice, or, mother as social justice warrior
- Play CLICK Away the Pounds! Christmas Merriment?
- taking joy in others' joy (or, how did you escape acrophobia??)
- Getting Past the Tyranny of Should: A Timely Message for the Holiday Season
- three things (among many) I love about this season
- Read the Full Blog