10 Ways to Fill Up on Happiness
Open Your Heart and Forgive
"Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting." - William Arthur Ward
One needs to expend an awful lot of energy to hold onto anger and resentment. And at the end of the day, who is it hurting? Certainly not the people to whom you are directing your bitterness and hostility. Those negative feelings are swirling through your own psyche and body. So let them go and enjoy a path toward feeling lighter, freer, and happier. In the end, you could consider forgiveness the best kind of selfish act, as it benefits you as much as anyone else.
- Thanksgiving: Best Leftover Sandwiches Ever!!!
- Giving Thanks 2014: Still a Lot to be Grateful For
- day 26 in a month of Thanksgiving: cranberries, turkey, and pie...oh my!
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- day 25 of Thanksgiving month: gratitude in the wake of #Ferguson
- Read the Full Blog