10 Ways to Fill Up on Happiness
Open Your Heart and Forgive
"Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting." - William Arthur Ward
One needs to expend an awful lot of energy to hold onto anger and resentment. And at the end of the day, who is it hurting? Certainly not the people to whom you are directing your bitterness and hostility. Those negative feelings are swirling through your own psyche and body. So let them go and enjoy a path toward feeling lighter, freer, and happier. In the end, you could consider forgiveness the best kind of selfish act, as it benefits you as much as anyone else.
- day #20 of Thanksgiving month
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes -- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Buddhist Icon--Thich Nhat Hanh Recovering in Hospital
- Read the Full Blog