10 Ways to Fill Up on Happiness
Find Something to Celebrate Every Day
"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein
Celebrate a creative idea, your brilliance, your authentic style, your family, and/or your clean closets! Celebrate anything and everything that brightens your heart. If you find one thing to celebrate every day, your mind will soon automatically search for things to celebrate. Imagine that... your mind on automatic pilot, searching for happy things to celebrate.
- Giving Thanks 2014: Still a Lot to be Grateful For
- day 26 in a month of Thanksgiving: cranberries, turkey, and pie...oh my!
- How to EAT (until sated), DRINK (in moderation), and BE GRATEFUL (in excess).
- day 25 of Thanksgiving month: gratitude in the wake of #Ferguson
- How to Awaken your Shakti
- Read the Full Blog