Finding a fix for your headaches without taking drugs is a numbers game. There are many things that can help headache sufferers. You may find that doing one of them reduces your headache pain or the chances you’ll get a headache by about 20%. Don’t be an extremist and figure if you can’t get 100% relief, you don’t want any relief. So do the thing that brings you 20% relief. But then keep looking. Maybe something else will bring you 10% relief. Doing those two things together now cuts your headache pain or risk of getting a headache by 30%. Keep working it that way. Very few headache sufferers find that one “magical” thing that cures their headache. It’s a numbers game.
21 Things That May Help »