Your Life: Find Happiness Today
- Fill Up On Happiness How to Fill Up On Happiness Let your life overflow with joy (not empty calories and meaningless clutter) to celebrate your authentic self. More »
Happiness on Our Blogs
- Doing Life Together 4/18/2014 7:00 AMOur Lady of Weight Loss 4/17/2014 10:05 AMDoing Life Together 4/17/2014 7:00 AMHappiness Quotes to Brighten Your Day
Find More Happiness on Beliefnet
It seems every time you turn around there’s another “expert” telling you how to be happy. There are TV gurus, books, articles, and even respected institutions like Harvard and Pew sending “happy” information your way. Is it really that important to know the science behind something as simple as being happy?
Learn the four best practice to find and keep happiness in your life.
Connecting with others and feeling a sense of oneness with life itself brings lasting happiness--and that connection can take many forms, from a warm hug to the rapture we feel in nature to our work on a creative project that touches others. It is when we give of ourselves that we find ourselves.
From "Hairspray" to "Yellow Submarine" Nell Minow lists 12 happiness movies--some of which are about happiness, some make us happy, and and some do both.
- NEXT »
Happiness in Our Community
- The Nice Girl Trap
- The Guru of Hot Hollywood Bodies
- For Crying Out Loud
- Teas for Emotional Health
- 8 Health Tips that Will Shock You
- 5 Wellness Tips for Pregnant Moms
- Top 10 Ways to Pay It Forward
- 10 Things You Don’t Know about Genetically Engineered Foods
- How to Create Joy in Your Life
- Get Your Beauty Fix with Spices