Apple Cider Chicken
• 1/3 cup of white whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon salt , to taste (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons ground sage
• 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 3 tablespoons canola oil
• 4 medium Granny Smith apples , sliced thinly
• 2 cups apple cider
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 cup whole milk
• Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sage in a shallow pan
• Dredge chicken through flour mixture
• Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
• Add chicken and brown each side 5 minutes
• In large mixing bowl, whisk cornstarch and milk, then add cider
• Add apple slices and cider mixture to the chicken
• Let it simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender (around 20 minutes)
• Transfer apple slices and chicken to a serving platter and serve
7 Crazy (But Real) Medical Products in HistoryWe have found some dark and crazy medical products and procedures over the years....
Prayer is Good MedicinePrayer is more than a form of worship and expression; it benefits the mind,...
10 Ways to Quit Smoking NowCan't quit the smoking habit? Here are 10 ideas to quit smoking that are quite...