Apple Cider Chicken
• 1/3 cup of white whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon salt , to taste (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons ground sage
• 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 3 tablespoons canola oil
• 4 medium Granny Smith apples , sliced thinly
• 2 cups apple cider
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 cup whole milk
• Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sage in a shallow pan
• Dredge chicken through flour mixture
• Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
• Add chicken and brown each side 5 minutes
• In large mixing bowl, whisk cornstarch and milk, then add cider
• Add apple slices and cider mixture to the chicken
• Let it simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender (around 20 minutes)
• Transfer apple slices and chicken to a serving platter and serve
Don’t Allow Cocktails to Sabotage Your DietYou can’t understand why you can’t lose weight. You exercise, keep calories...
Need an Energy Infusion?We all need an energy boost. Talk with anyone and they will explain how tired...
6 Strategies to Save BIG on Organic EatingBefore you opt for the pre-made dinners and the other quick meal fixes, check...
What’s the Link Between Fame and Mental Illness?We all know the story: child star or teen sensation makes it big, earns a shed...