Apple Cider Chicken
• 1/3 cup of white whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon salt , to taste (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons ground sage
• 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 3 tablespoons canola oil
• 4 medium Granny Smith apples , sliced thinly
• 2 cups apple cider
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 cup whole milk
• Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sage in a shallow pan
• Dredge chicken through flour mixture
• Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
• Add chicken and brown each side 5 minutes
• In large mixing bowl, whisk cornstarch and milk, then add cider
• Add apple slices and cider mixture to the chicken
• Let it simmer, uncovered, until apples are tender (around 20 minutes)
• Transfer apple slices and chicken to a serving platter and serve
4 Common Myths About Catching A Cold In Cold Weather...You will be shocked how many of these myths you believed.
What to Do if Your Relatives Drink too MuchHow do you know if loved ones crossed the threshold of drinking too much? If...
Ebola Workers Named TIME Person of the YearWhile the outbreak has been somewhat contained, the outbreak has finally got...
7 Benefits of Exercising Outside This WinterEmbrace the cold conditions and reap the benefits of a winter workout. Curious...