• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
Don’t Allow Cocktails to Sabotage Your DietYou can’t understand why you can’t lose weight. You exercise, keep calories...
Need an Energy Infusion?We all need an energy boost. Talk with anyone and they will explain how tired...
6 Strategies to Save BIG on Organic EatingBefore you opt for the pre-made dinners and the other quick meal fixes, check...
What’s the Link Between Fame and Mental Illness?We all know the story: child star or teen sensation makes it big, earns a shed...