• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
Ebola Workers Named TIME Person of the YearWhile the outbreak has been somewhat contained, the outbreak has finally got...
7 Benefits of Exercising Outside This WinterEmbrace the cold conditions and reap the benefits of a winter workout. Curious...
The Alien Inside YouThe U.S. spends up to 10 percent on medical bills from ailments that are associated...
Youth Depression and Self-Harm: Erin’s StoryIn 2014, Erin posted a Youtube video talking about her struggles with anxiety,...