• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
The Grain Free Family TablePaleo-friendly meets family-friendly in this beautiful, full-color how-to guide...
Is There a Link Between the Occult and Natural Health?The occult is full of healing practices. New Age believers emphasize all sorts...
10 New Health Concerns for AmericansThere are urgent new health concerns for Americans and some of them may surprise...
Run DMC’s Rev Run and Wife Justine Spread Important...In an exclusive interview with Beliefnet, hip-hop legend Rev Run and his wife,...