• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
7 Helpful Things You Can Say to Someone with DepressionIt’s very easy to misspeak or become insensitive when someone is depressed,...
An Inspirational Guide to Weight LossBeing committed to losing weight takes the willingness to fight the battle of...
8 Lessons People with Depression Learned from Their...Here are the lessons and gifts that eight persons with depression pulled from...
5 Ideas For Healing Your Soul When DepressedWhat can we do to heal or help someone who is feeling punished by God or losing...