• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
Ebola Workers Named TIME Person of the YearWhile the outbreak has been somewhat contained, the outbreak has finally got...
7 Benefits of Exercising Outside This WinterEmbrace the cold conditions and reap the benefits of a winter workout. Curious...
The Alien Inside YouThe U.S. spends up to 10 percent on medical bills from ailments that are associated...
Youth Depression and Self-Harm: Erin’s StoryIn 2014, Erin posted a Youtube video talking about her struggles with anxiety,...