Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
7 Helpful Things You Can Say to Someone with DepressionIt’s very easy to misspeak or become insensitive when someone is depressed,...
An Inspirational Guide to Weight LossBeing committed to losing weight takes the willingness to fight the battle of...
8 Lessons People with Depression Learned from Their...Here are the lessons and gifts that eight persons with depression pulled from...
5 Ideas For Healing Your Soul When DepressedWhat can we do to heal or help someone who is feeling punished by God or losing...