Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
Get in Shape for the WinterYou heard of getting in shape for summer, but we overlook the importance of...
8 Ways to Beat InsomniaSo what do you do when you can’t sleep? Here are eight suggestions culled from...
7 Crazy (But Real) Medical Products in HistoryWe have found some dark and crazy medical products and procedures over the years....