Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
Ebola Workers Named TIME Person of the YearWhile the outbreak has been somewhat contained, the outbreak has finally got...
7 Benefits of Exercising Outside This WinterEmbrace the cold conditions and reap the benefits of a winter workout. Curious...
The Alien Inside YouThe U.S. spends up to 10 percent on medical bills from ailments that are associated...
Youth Depression and Self-Harm: Erin’s StoryIn 2014, Erin posted a Youtube video talking about her struggles with anxiety,...