Your Answered Prayers

Many people come to Beliefnet's prayer groups, forums, or the Prayer Circle page to post prayer requests and ask for help. Ever wonder what happens to those requests? Is anyone listening to our prayers?

healingjody

03/20/2012 04:07:55 AM

I'm asking for a prayer request for my sister Jody, she has had cancer for 11 years now and has had multiple chemo treatments, her latest treatments aren't working. Please pray for a miracle healing she is like our mother,the one we all go to for everything, to laugh,to cry, for advice, everything. We LOVE her so dearly. Please pray that GOD has mercy on her and performs the MIRACLE only he can. Thank you, GOD BLESS you all !

healingjody

03/20/2012 04:07:43 AM

yerdua

05/08/2011 02:39:14 AM

Dear Jesus, thank You for having heard my prayers. I have received the reply!! :D

mysticswalk

12/11/2010 05:47:31 AM

Please pray for Bo O'Day. He has an enlarged heart, congestive heart failure, and is fighting for his life. I am asking everywhere and everyone for help with this miracle request, in Jesus Christs' Name Amen. Thank you for your kindness, Suzie O'Day

tharder

04/27/2009 03:37:34 PM

God does answer prayer. My best friend was just healed of cancer. Lots of people are praying for him every day. Just have faith and don't give up.

jdn398

10/17/2008 12:38:09 AM

I am asking anyone and everyone to please pray for me? My husband went to my sons school today ,and took him from me. My husband and I are currently leagally seperated and I have coustody of our son and I need some prayers that he will bring him back home. So please I'm asking for any and all prayers that he will come home soon. Thanks, And GOD BLESS!

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook