13 Tips To Trim The Bar Mitzvah Budget
In this climate of job loss and diminished savings, many families can't celebrate in the lavish manner of years past. You too can easily adhere to a tight budget without reining in the festivities.
11/26/2010 03:00:55 PM
This is a great post! I always see parents spend so much on the party that they can hardly enjoy the importance of the event. A great place to save on personalizedBar Mitzvah party supplies!
10/29/2010 04:51:00 AM
If you plan to project Home Decor is important to highlight the main ideas and goals to start decorating the apartment, and the budget. Without such a plan can be difficult and confusing. There are many details to work. http://www.financemetrics.com/tips-on-budgeting/
More Judaism Features
- How to Survive an Impossible Mixed-Faith Marriage
- Surprisingly Religious Movie and TV Stars
- The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana
- The Koren Tanakh: The Authentic Biblical Experience
- Sacred Time: Religious Observances Around the World
- Are Young Blacks Turning Conservative, Latinos Evangelical, Jews Secular?
- Born Into a Coven of Hippie Witches, I Discovered I’m Jewish…and I Love God
- Rosh Hashana