13 Tips To Trim The Bar Mitzvah Budget
In this climate of job loss and diminished savings, many families can't celebrate in the lavish manner of years past. You too can easily adhere to a tight budget without reining in the festivities.
11/26/2010 03:00:55 PM
This is a great post! I always see parents spend so much on the party that they can hardly enjoy the importance of the event. A great place to save on personalizedBar Mitzvah party supplies!
10/29/2010 04:51:00 AM
If you plan to project Home Decor is important to highlight the main ideas and goals to start decorating the apartment, and the budget. Without such a plan can be difficult and confusing. There are many details to work. http://www.financemetrics.com/tips-on-budgeting/
More Judaism Features
- The Authentic Jewish Paradigm for Health
- The World Jewish Congress Calls to End Violence
- Why Is a Mostly-White Jewish Congregation Working Against Racism?
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know about the Torah
- 6 Things Jews Believe about Reincarnation
- What is Worse than Taking Pictures at Auschwitz?
- Ways to Sacrifice on Yom Kippur
- Rosh Hashanah 101