Lamenting the Children of Abraham
It is part of God’s plan that there will be different faiths and different spiritual paths. What does God want us to do? He wants us to compete: not in the number of converts; not in the number of conflicts; not in the number of times we attack or malign each other’s holy Prophets (which Muslims would never do). No, He wants us to compete in doing good for the sake of all.
- Christians Flee Mosul as Extremist Group Threatens Death
- Is it becoming too dangerous to be a Christian?
- Will Saudi Arabia finally allow a church on its soil?
- What Has Happened to the World’s Newest Republic?
- Are All These Christians' Complaints of Religious Discrimination Just So Much Empty Whining?